Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I really never thought I would do this...


...having a blog, I mean. Who really wants to read my rambling thoughts, right? But, like Harry Potter and Facebook, sometimes I turn my nose up at things that I later get completely sucked into and wonder why I didn't try them sooner. So Julia and Devon, I primarily blame you for inspiring me with your blogs and sucking me into the vortex! We'll see how this goes, I'm still not entirely certain if I will become a regular blogger, but I wouldn't be surprised if I do.


Right now I should be stamping my wedding invitations. So exciting, and yet so strange too. I have excitedly opened many a wedding invitation in my lifetime, but this time I am sending MY very own wedding invitations...hee hee. It's fun.


Ok, I really should be doing other things right now, but for a first attempt at a blog entry, I guess this is ok. Alright, yes, I know it really wasn't interesting at all, but I'll work on it. For now, let's see if I can figure out how to post a picture. Maybe later on, this will be a good place for wedding planning commentary, wedding and honeymoon recap, and then updates every now and then on all the fun things that Ted and I are up to.

1 comment:

Devon and Josh said...

I LOVE that you have started your blog! I was secretly hoping that you would. Yahoo! I really do think that blogging is a fun way to share your life, thoughts and pictures with those that you love, especially when there are so many wonderful things going on in your life (and getting married is HUGE!) Way to go Amy! I will be following your blog, and can't wait for your next entry. I love it!